Trough Iron-On Emblem
It's a staple of Oakland Athletics fandom. Love it or hate, nothing says dive bar like the iconic troughs at Oakland Coliseum!
Designed by local artist and A's Fan Guy Sliwinski! Wanna see more of Guy's work? Check out his work @ guysliwinski.com
Shiny smooth 3D surface with opaque, satin, and chrome finishes.
Size: 3.5" x 1.42"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.