The Lights Embroidered Iron-On Patch
You can't look at the evening skies above the Coliseum and not think “The Lights Have Taken Full Effect” every time.
A line made famous by the one and only Ken Korach of the A’s Radio Broadcast Network. We wanted to honor a man that means so much to so many fans and has been the voice of summer to thousands, calling so many great moments of the green and gold - moments that simply wouldn’t be what they are without him.
All proceeds from sales will benefit the Alameda County Community Food Bank.
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.