Last Dive Bar Embroidered Iron-On Patch
Inspired by @jacknicas amazing NY Times article and a letterpress print Elvis poster - Last Dive Bar graphic is born. The Coliseum might be “Baseball’s Last Dive Bar”...but it’s our favorite place to watch baseball!!!
Size: 1.6" x 2.25"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.