Rally Possum Embroidered Iron-On Patch
There's one critter who ensures he never misses a game at the Coliseum...that critter? He's the Rally Possum!!! The only creature who's not only a fan roaming the rafters up above but one that's on the postgame show, in the announcer's booth, and really a part of the crew lately.
Designed by local artist and A's Fan Guy Sliwinski! Wanna see more of Guy's work? Check out his work @ guysliwinski.com
Proceeds from the Rally Possum gear benefit The East Bay SPCA.
Size: 2.5" x 2.17"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.