OAKTOWN Embroidered Iron-On Patch
There’s only one place for the A’s and that’s in OAKTOWN!
The time is now to rep your pride with this Billy Ball era jersey-inspired Oaktown design!
Size: 4" x 1.8"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.