Nothing is more important than securing a waterfront ballpark at Howard Terminal for our green and gold! Only way to get there is with each passing vote!
What kind of vote you ask?
Well the kind that are “Binding!"
Binding Vote Szn Iron-On Patch
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
- Set iron to "cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Position patch on garment in desired area.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch, and press firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute; if edges can be lifted, repeat Step 6.